So this guy, he's my cousin. He thinks my friend is cute, so they start talking. He lives in Virginia, lets just say he works for the US. He visits home, we all go out and he keeps talking to my friend. Months pass and he visits again, and like before we go out. So we get drunk and go to a party, and this guy is asking me if my friend likes him and stuff. This guys "exgirlfriend" picks him up. According to him he was on a break for 2 weeks already. And today my friend and I find out he got married on Saturday! my friend and I went to the beach on Saturday and we ask this guy "how was your day" and guy says "it was ok, thanks for inviting me to the beach"!!!! WTF!!! He just got married and I (his cousin!) doesn't even know!
So this morning I talked to him, and he says nothing. He still has the nerve to ask if my friend likes him! Seriously, I cant believe it. I hate being lied to!! Like why the fuck do people do this?! You lie to me so I wont tell my friend anything?! damn this stuff really frustrates me!!
On that note, I just dont get "teens" anymore. I found out today also that another family member of mine is making drastic changes for some guy. Like "your 19 dude, what are u thinking"!!! I just dont get it! Don't people have goals anymore?! Why do you wanna settle down so early in life? You guys should be LIVING! Having fun! Going out! even doind stupid shit!!
I don't know, I just don't think marriage is for anyone under the age 0f at least 23. That's just my opinion. People have so much going for themselves! Why interfere with such a life changing commitment when you can do anything with your life. Why not make something of yourself and then get married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment