Friday, June 5, 2009

Resentment

"Resentment or grudges do no harm to the person against whom you hold these feelings but every day and every night of your life, they are eating at you." -Norman Vincent Peale

Its true. You can totally still go on through life and people feeling resentful.. I resent a lot of things and people that have done something to me. I can go with a straight face and be cool with them, but deep down inside I'm so damn full of resentment. Some things I can forgive, but never forget. I hate having this feeling towards a person, but its just how I feel. I've been hurt one too many times and I cant help but hold a grudge. I hate it, don't get me wrong, but I keep it inside because I don't like to fight with these people. I am the type of person that just wants to be cool with everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment