Wednesday, April 15, 2009

just blabbing

Ok so I'm totally dwelling on the past. I was on myspace bored just looking through my friends' profiles and I just could not help but just think about the past. There's been so many people that have been in and out of my life! Like I go through periods where I'm just constantly hanging out with a certain group of people and bam, I'm hanging out with a total different crowd. I miss everyone... I just cant understand why a lot of people that were in my life, I don't hang out with much. Its so true that people just loose touch. I remember in high school we were so blind to think that "we'd be friends forever" and so oblivious to believe it wasn't going to happen to us. Three years later, I still talk to a few of them, and hang out with even fewer. I just noticed that I have patches in my life. There's a few people that used to be my friends, and then stopped, and now are back in my life. Its crazy, but I'm glad :) However, there's a certain few people that I wish came back into my life, but that's another story. I'm happy the way things are right now, I have everyone I need :) Its just that the other day I came upon a myspace friend of mine and I haven't seen that person in a long time and this person meant a lot to me and all this just got me thinking about another person and another and etc. I'm like super emo right now! lol. I wish I could get all these people in one room and just talk lol. But oh well. I'm good right now, those people are obviously out of my life for a reason, so Ima do me and make it do what it do! lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment