So these past couple of days have been uummm well weird lol. Its just a surprise how old friends are suddenly back in my life. These people are not the type of "friends" that were there for a bit, they are the kind that I have known for years! It's just weird how its all happening right now. I mean, I am happy about it, it just seems surreal to me to have everyone there...
There is one that still makes me nervous of the thought of hanging out with them... just cuz it hurt so much to let go of them. It was a process for us. I could not just come back and smile about everything that happened. It was endless conversations and paragraphs of emails and texts... but im glad im ok with that person. Its like we swiped the table clean and started over :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment